During the awards ceremony the Suncoast Barley Mashers will host their German Oktoberfest in October at Vetterbrew Homebrew shop on October 20th, from 12 noon to 4 pm. The event is free to the public and all welcomed to attend! If you would like to participate in the keg competition please observe the following:
· All homebrewers and homebrew clubs are invited to enter the competition and participate in the event.
· Registration is free for both the people’s choice competition and the judged competition.
· You are required to bring a full 5 gallon keg or equivalent in bottles for each entry you would like to exhibit and enter into competition.
· All German styles of beer are accepted. However, the beer must be German in nature. Non-German based beers will be disqualified.
· 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place medals will be awarded for the overall winners of the judged competition and for the people’s choice winners.